Hood River Water Polo is Back!
Water polo starts on November 13th for Elementary (3rd – 5th grade) and Middle School students:
- Elementary Water Polo (3rd-5th grade) practice will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 2:30-4:00
- Middle School Water Polo practice will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4:00-5:30
- High School practices will resume after the high school season is complete. Please, stay tuned.
Registration & Fees
Registration will take place through Community Ed on their website: https://hoodriver.cr3.rschooltoday.com/public/home/.
- Water Polo will be $200 for each 8 week session. Your payment will cover ALL pool fees, practice, and all equipment except swimsuits. There will be additional fees for tournaments.
- Registration through USAWP is required, which is currently $35 per year for Bronze membership. Your player MUST bring a copy of their USAWP membership print out to their first practice. The USAWP is https://webpoint.usawaterpolo.com/wp/Memberships/Join.wp.
- For families new to water polo, we are offering a free 1 week practice trial to make sure your kids like water polo. In order to trial the week you will first need to go to the USAWP website to “membership/ programs” and then JOIN. You will be given an option to join as a trial for 2 weeks and your swimmer will need that membership information when they come to their first practice. You will need to pay your $200 fee by week 2.
More information can be found on www.hoodriverwaterpolo.com
Head Coach Kellie Dunn: Kellie coaches Middle School Water Polo.
Coach Kimberly Hall: Kim coaches Elementary School Water Polo.
Coach Garret Hall: Garret will also be helping coach both the Elementary & Middle School Water Polo.
For a full bio of our coaches and their many accomplishments in Water Polo, please visit http://www.hoodriverwaterpolo.com/coaches.html.
For questions, please email the advisory board at HRwaterpoloboard@gmail.com.
For more information on our program, please visit www.hoodriverwaterpolo.com.