The following rules are for your safety:
- All persons are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Please walk at all times.
- Jump in feet first and facing forward only. No diving.
- Running, dunking, excessive splashing, spitting or rough play in and around the pools is prohibited.
- Eating, drinking, and chewing gum are allowed in the lobby and outside patio area only. Glass or plastic that will shatter is prohibited.
- Older children may be asked to move from the Therapy pool to the Recreational pool to eliminate overcrowding.
- Children seven years old or younger must be accompanied in the Aquatic Center by a responsible supervisor at least 13 years old.
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a responsible supervisor at least 13 years old.
- A swim test may be required to swim in the deep end.
- Unattended children are not permitted in the wading pool.
- Non-swimmers may wear life jackets in deep water only when accompanied within arms reach by a responsible supervisor at least 13 years old. Water wings and life jackets are the only flotation devices permitted.
- Swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Please do not swim if you have any of the following: contagious disease, open wound, upset stomach, band aid or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Immuno-compromised individuals should use caution when using a public pool.
- Animals are prohibited in the pool area, with the exception of service animals.
Obey the lifeguards at all times!
We appreciate your cooperation!