Do you want to be a lifeguard? Register for our lifeguard training class!
LIFEGUARD COURSE INFORMATION
o Wednesday, March 18: 4-8pm
o Tuesday, March 24: 8:30am - 4:30pm
o Wednesday, March 25: 8:30am - 4:30pm
o Thursday, March 26: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- You must attend all course days in order to be eligible to pass the course.
- You must be at least 15 years old. Identification must be presented when registering for the course at the front desk. (Driver’s license, birth certification, passport, etc)
- On the first day of class, you will be required to pass the prerequisite fitness class in order to continue with the course. You will be required to do the following:
o You must be able to swim 300 meters (freestyle or breaststroke) continuously.
o You must be able to swim 20 meters, retrieve a diving brick from the bottom of the pool, and swim it with your face out of the water and the brick's top out of the water in one minute and forty seconds or less.
- Bring swim suit, towel and warm clothes
- Paper & pen
- $150 for the Lifeguard, First Aid, & CPR for Health professional certification is due upon the completion of the prerequisite fitness test. Please pay on the first day of class. Checks should be made to HRVPRD.