For other ADULT CLASSES, please read below:
Registration is currently underway for young adult and adult swim lessons. This class is appropriate for the young adult or adult who has had little to no experience in the water
The major focus of the class will be to be to become more confident in the water by focusing on skills, such as front and back floats, rhythmic breathing, the basics of freestyle, and survival strategies. Backstroke and breaststroke will be added as the class develops their skills. As participants gain strength and confidence, more swimming skills and strokes will be covered.
LUNCH TIME POWER HOUR
with Marcie Wily
Stop in for a revitalizing workout during your lunch break. This class is designed for the intermediate to experienced lap swimmer wanting to spice up their workout through fun, fast intervals focusing on building endurance and strength. It’s great for surfers and paddleboarders who want to increase their performance!! Each class will have a focus on stroke technique.
Class time: Wednesdays from 11am-12pm through June 14.
From June 21 – August 30 the class will be from 12-1 PM
Drop In Fee:
Power Hour 5 Time Punch Card
Goggles are recommended.
If you have long hair, please tie it back or use a swim cap.
Let the instructor know if you have any medical conditions or other concerns.
Adult Evening Lessons
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm
- June 19 – July 5
- July 17 – August 2
- August 14 – 30
- Mondays and Wednesdays
Lessons Plus $39
Lessons Only $40.5
Lessons Plus $46.5
Lessons only – swim lessons only – no free swimming before or after swim lessons
Lessons plus – swim lessons + swimming before or after swim lessons
• You should not swim if they have a fever, infection, open wound, rash, or any other contagious condition.
• The Hood River Aquatic Center reserves the right to cancel a class at any time due to an insufficient number of participants. Credits and/or refunds will be issued.
• Classes may be combined in order to better accommodate participants.
• Requests to drop or change a class must be made 48 hours in advance to receive credit towards future pool programs.
• Credits or refunds will not be issued due to improper placement, illness, or absence.
Upon arrival at each lesson, please check in at the front desk.